James is a classically trained actor, having worked on stage and screen in both the UK and abroad. James also works as a motion capture artist and is regularly engaged in on-going voice over work for several popular video games including many titles still in development.
An experienced professional and a joy to work with, he has an exceptional ear for accents and great versatility which makes him a top choice not only for games but animation projects, commercials, audiobooks, you name it! James will beguile your audience with his sincere warmth, distinctive characters, and effortless delivery!
He and his family are based in South East London, where he works from a professional grade home studio for any project you have in mind.
- Baldur’s Gate III – Larian Studios
- Miasma Chronicles – 505 Games
- Babylon’s Fall – Square Enix
- Eisenhorn: Xenos – Pixelhero Games
- Life After – NetEase Games
- The Mountain – Sky Studios
- Flesh and Steel – Games Workshop
- The Diary of River Song – Big Finish Productions
- Exciting Explorers – BBC Bitesize
- Toniebox Stories – 2020 Recordings
- Ocean Rescue Battalion – Premise Pictures
- Littlewood – Embibe Animation
- Lellobee City Farm – Moonbug Entertainment