Hannah has a youthful, friendly and engaging voice with a clear and bright vocal quality and a subtle urban texture which can be dialled up or down. A skilled singer, presenter and actor, having trained at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, Hannah has great vocal flexibility and a knack for accents and is well equipped to bring your characters to life. Hannah has both a native Northern Irish and R.P accent and is also a proficient French and Swedish speaker.
- Zurich, Business Carbon Calculator 2023 – Bladesman Productions
- Unicef, Child Guarantee, 2023 – VII
- Great Ormond Street Hospital, Power of Play, 2022 – 20/20 Studios
- The Continental Affair – Christine Mangan, 2023, Tileyard Studios
- Local Girl Missing – J.A Baker, 2022, Isis Audio
- The Legacy of Halesham Hall – Jenni Keer, 2022, White House Sound
- The Couple at Causeway Cottage – Diana Jerry, 2022, White House Sound