As a voice artist and trained actor, Rowan has a passion for storytelling and creating distinct, vibrant characters. She has a warm, engaging and versatile tone, and while her natural, friendly read is popular in e-learning and explainers, her fantastic ear for accents makes her a great choice for character work – from zany to sensitive!
Rowan has experience in a wide variety of voiceover styles, and can bring life to a range of projects.
- Video Game – Merek’s Market and Age of Darkness: Final Stand – Flames of Retribution
- Animation – Heartbreaker: The Visual Novel
- Narration – Mythologies of Basing Stoche
- Radio and Audio Drama – Blueshift Frenemies
- E-Learning – AAT, Sohonos Training, Deloitte Digital Training, Microsoft Surface, Vetmedin, Penta HIV and Congenital Disease and Signify Training.